Your problem is in the following line in your struts.xml file -

                <action name="*" >
                <result>/{1}.jsp</result>
                </action>

In itself, this configuration is not a bad thing, but it's location is
your problem. I think order is important in the struts.xml file. Since
this wildcard is located before your "Logon_*" action, it is matched
first. Try moving your wildcard action further down in your package
configuration so that Logon_* will be matched first.

-Wes