Hello,

I am trying to build a struts2 app that has support for plugins - not a
"struts2-plugin" - but more like an additional set of functionality for the app
itself.  The plugins would be uploadable, need to have an isolated classpath,
and contribute both actions and views, and be able to add to existing views.

If you are familiar with Hudson, I basically want they same type of
functionality.  After looking through the hudson code-base though, I still felt
lost - especially around the different-classloaders requirement.

Does anyone have experience in doing this?

Brian Relph | Software Engineer | Cerner Corporation | 816-201-7642 | [EMAIL
PROTECTED] | www.cerner.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are from
Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The information
contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or
non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws.
Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the
addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the
delivery error by e-mail or you may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas
City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.