To be honest, I don't know. But, what makes the s2/osgi different from
other OSGi integration libraries is that bundles are deployed within the
single web-app. This means, you could create one bundle with your "base"
actions and then deploy other bundles without restarting your app.

I could be completely off-base, I wasn't involved with writing the
plugin, I am just trying to regurgitate memories from the discussion on
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Maybe Musachy can chime in.

-Wes