--- On Tue, 11/18/08, Milan Milanovic wrote:
> I want to use JasperReports from my Struts 2 app. But I
> have a problem with datasource param. I want to pass
> Connection object (created or if possible
> <bean id="dataSource"
> class="org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DriverManagerDataSource"...>
> spring bean) as a parameter and not a list, because my
> report doesn't need any input list (it get data directly
> from database), I just need to pass some params to it. How can I define this ?

The current version of the S2 JR plugin accepts a map of parameters; I don't
think I back-ported it to the S2.0 code, though. I can provide a copy of my JR
result type if you need it, though--I've just been too swamped to get it in to
the mainline code. It's trivial to implement, though; it might just be easier
and quicker for you to take the existing JR result class and throw in the
changes yourself.

Dave