Dear Dave,

as far as I can see, I can pass Connection object as dataSource parameter
from my action class ? Altough I don't know how to pass dataSource bean from
Spring configuration. But, it seems that JR result type use parameters from
value stack that can be used directly in report (without passing and calling
fillReport) ?

--
 Milan