Hello guys,
I'm newbie about Struts and I'm trying to understand a complex task (for
me), that is obtaining a connection from connection pool (I use dbcp for
this) and a datasource (that one of tomcat) and use this connection in dao
layer.
I'm trying to get this working, but it seems very difficult to me.
Could you help me?
I show what I did:
-I added context in server.xml of tomcat
-I added declaration into web.xml of application, like this:
<resource-ref>
      <description>DB Connection</description>
      <res-ref-name>jdbc/TestDB</res-ref-name>
      <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
  </resource-ref>

Now my first question.
What's next step? Could you please post simple code and comment to
understand?
What I imagine is now to have something to retrieve a connection and pass it
to dao.
Could you help me?

Thanks very much