Hi,

I am having an issue with struts file upload during validation. On the page
when there's
a  validation error, the browsed/attached file drops. Does anyone
know a work around it, to have the previously attached file in tact, meaning
if i have attached a file and hit submit and got the validation error, the
file should still be
there, so that i don't have reattach it again.

Storing the file in session is out of league as it's not a good approach.

Again my problem is if i attach a file and hit submit button and get
validation errors defined
in validation.xml, i fix the validation error and now i have re-attach that
file again since it
gets detached.

Please reply.

Thanks