--- On Wed, 12/3/08, mthalis wrote:
> I'm developping a web based application using struts. There, i need to
> handle sessions and other relevant stuff. can somebody plz let me
> know all about this with essential examples. I was googling and still
> unable to find relavant solution. since im not using a action mapping
> class, it is hard to implement it.

What, exactly, do you think you need to know? Remember when I asked the exact
same question on JavaRanch? Nothing has changed--you still need to state what
you want to know.

Sessions in Struts are the same as sessions in any other JEE app. I'm not sure
what you think you mean by saying you're not "using a action mapping class":
are you using Struts without a configuration file?!

Dave