<package name="web" namespace="/web" extends="struts-default">
 <action name="MyAction" class="com.test.web.actions.MyAction">
  <result name="showResult">/jsps/showResult.jsp</result>
  <result name="input">/jsps/inputPage.jsp</result>
  <result>/jsps/successPage</result>
 </action>
</package>

Above is my struts mapping. And yes i am using struts2.

--
Best Regards,
Faraz Ali