Yes, Dave, the tutorial does not address the problem.

My application has user authentication page which has userid/password field.
The valid user id ( after checking the user info in db) is put into the
session map ( action implments sessionaware interface). The application has
lots of screens and each screen shows the logged in user in page header ( by
putting #session.userid )
The application also does CRUD operations for some master information and
each create/update/delete is  marked by userid in db for audit purpose.

I have two cases:

1) if one opens a window and a tabbed window, logs into the application by
giving different user id and password combinations, then two seperate
sessions are not created. As a result, in the session map userid overrides
each other and same user id ( last logged in user ) is shown in all pages in
two windows.

2) If one opens two window instances ( not tabbed one), logs into the app by
giving different user info, then two  seperate sessions are created, two
distinct userid is stored in two seperate sessions and each window shows the
correct usr id in its all pages.

You see , in case 1 , my application breaks as I am not able to get the
diiferent userids even though two users logged into the app. The app needs
whenever a user logs in ( irrespective of new window, tabbed window), it
should not be overridden in the session map.

I checked the scope interceptor and implements conversion, but the
interceptor puts conversation info into the http session and as a result the
same behaviour is observed as explained in case 1.

I think this is a basic requirement of a app, S2 has answer for it.

Please help me to find a solution of this problem.

Thanks

Rajib