Dale Newfield wrote:
One running browser instance shares session across all windows. Using Safari and Firefox in tandem will allow two sessions from one machine.

The OP wants a SEAM-like solution, but S2 doesn't have that functionality built-in (nor do most other frameworks, AFAIK).

It *would* be a nice feature to add, though.

2) If one opens two window instances ( not tabbed one), logs into the app by giving different user info [...]
I would like to know what browser shows this behavior.

I can never remember which is which, but IIRC IE (pre-6, don't remember after that) would give different sessions per-window, FF wouldn't. In any case, I agree that it's a bad idea to rely on browser behavior (unless you're controlling browser deployment, but I don't like that much either :)

Dave