Oh I fully understand this is a issue with how browsers deal with sessions.
However these are the browsers our apps have to work with so as a developer
I have to make the apps work with them and I expect any decent app framework
to have good solutions to all the common use cases. And I consider having
multiple windows/tabs open to the same app a very common use case.

If some other framework (like SEAM) is handling this issue better then let
see if we can implement the same solution in Struts 2.

Correction: In my last post I meant to say "Conversation token"  not
"Session token".