From: Greg Lindholm <glindh...@yahoo.com>
To: user@struts.apache.org
Sent: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 3:39 pm
Subject: Re: Struts 2 session problem

Yes, SEAM does:

http://www.seamframework.org/Documentation/DoesSeamSupportMultipleBrowserWindowsOrTabs

I haven't dug into exactly how they do it but I would not be surprised if
they pass around a hidden conversation token with every request.  Then any
state information that gets stored in the session would include the
conversation id.

Passing around a conversation token is something a developer could do
manually, but it's also a feature that could be built into the framework to
make it easy for all to use.