Hi,
here's my code.
I want to show an error message if it's impossible to commit.
and it works, but at the second time I submit.
the first time, it seems that it did not take it.. It shows the message  that I
put in the action before...(inside the invoke...)
is it a stack problem?

can anybody help me?

     public String intercept(ActionInvocation invocation) throws Exception {
        String retour = Action.ERROR;
        try {
            sf.getCurrentSession().beginTransaction();
            retour = invocation.invoke();
            sf.getCurrentSession().getTransaction().commit();
        } catch(Exception e) {
            try{
                Transaction tx = sf.getCurrentSession().getTransaction();
                if(tx != null && tx.isActive()) {
                    tx.rollback();
                }
            }catch (Exception e1) {
                e1.printStackTrace();
            }
            retour = Action.ERROR;
            MyActionSupport myActionSupport = (MyActionSupport)
invocation.getAction();
            myActionSupport.clearMessages();
            myActionSupport.addActionError("error");
        }
        return retour;