Wes is right Dave... if the guy wants to buy a book, who are we to
discourage it?  Your demand will not be affected in the least!  Also, I
would like to give a shout out to the upcoming Struts 2 in Practice book.  I
have been reviewing it, and it absolutely rocks!  Of course my boy Wes
learned everything about the framework from reading Struts 2 in Action.

Peace (and Words),
Scott