On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 10:39 AM, Ignacio de Córdoba <icord...@skios.es> wrote:

> Oh yes, I have no problem with EJB3 init parameters. The only thing I am
> really missing is where to put struts2 actions init paramers.

If your parameters are action-specific, you can easily put them into
the struts.xml which declares your action:

<action name="foo" class="com.acme.SomeAction">
   <param name="bar">baz</param>
</action>

With the staticParams interceptor on the stack this will call the
setBar() in your action. Type conversion is applied with OGNL as
expected. It is no way for global configuration though which is shared
by a bunch of actions.

-Ralf