On Wednesday 28 January 2009 20:33:59 you wrote:
> Hi Wes,
>
> That is weird that the stack trace is printing out what looks like a
> String array / object pointer-address instead of the actual String...
> hmm.  I've got nothing fancy in my submitting form, just
>
> <@s.textfield theme='simple'
> name='longitudeLatitudeBox.maximumLatitude' id='maxy' size=14 />
> <@s.textfield theme='simple'
> name="longitudeLatitudeBox.minimumLongitude" id="minx" size=14 />
>
> etc.
>
> and in my Action receiving the post I have a longitudeLatitudeBox bean
> property.
>
> The id fields are just there so we can use JS + the google maps API to
> auto-fill in those fields when someone draws a box in a google map
> widget.
>
> This was working when our app was using Struts 2.1.2 / XWork 2.1.1 and
> the old REST plugin, so I know it has worked in the past, but I'm
> still checking to see if I've fubared something else
> configuration-wise while switching to the conventions plugin.
>
> Thanks for looking into this!
> Allen

You mentioned earlier that you were using a custom interceptor... How are you
ensuring that it is invoked? I would suggest dropping the config-browser
plugin into your app and see what's configured. It really smells like there is
an interceptor that isn't being called.

--

Wes Wannemacher
Author - Struts 2 In Practice