On Tuesday 03 February 2009 15:27:02 SanJ.SANJAY wrote:
> I actually do not have in WEB-INF/lib, I have all the jars in a shred lib
> and add them in Eclipse and build. This is how I do for other projects
> also.

There is some sort of problem with the XML in parsing. I would try re-creating
the file from scratch, or maybe trying a different app server.

You could also try launching eclipse with the '-clean' parameter...

Searches on google all seem to point to this problem being related to jar file
clashes or problems with the XML itself.

-Wes

--

Wes Wannemacher
Author - Struts 2 In Practice