Am Montag, 9. Februar 2009 21:48:33 schrieb Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik:
> This should be handled by the default portlet interceptor stack. If it
> doesn't, it's a bug...

Its a bug i guess, i need to use a Message Store Interceptor too, because
using PRG in portlets i lost my messages and errors always (can't remember
that this worked once  and i didn't know that this should have had to work
;-)).

Torsten

--
Bitte senden Sie mir keine Word- oder PowerPoint-Anhänge.
Siehe http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.de.html

Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a
completely unintentional side effect."
        -- Linus Torvalds