can you explain this routes a bit more..what is this another attribute or a
template?
i can see see action, params but namespace?

if you look at the code the base class changes from
public class AnchorTag extends AbstractClosingTag
public class AnchorTag extends ContextBean
basing AnchorTag on a bean allows you to tack on infinitely more attributes
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.