Guys --

I have a loaded (Hibernate, Spring, Tiles) S2.1.6 application running on TC
6 and I want to speed up the development cycle.  I have exhausted the trials
to get TC 6.x to dynamically reload modified class changes and have reached
the point where I have installed Jetty 6.x.  My application is "sort of"
running when deployed in that environment, however, there seems to be a
strange phenomenon concerning JSP page compiles containing S2 tags.  Is
there an issue concerning the two JSP compilers?

Peace,
Scott