I think this is likely to be nothing to do with struts but rather with firefox, however trawling the net for firefox info on the subject hasn't yielded anything interesting.

I noticed a while back that my redirects are not replacing the history in the browser - firefox in particular, but not opera.

If I submit a form, then the redirect response is retured and the browser fetches the appropriate page.

Normally if I hit Refresh, it should just refetch the last page. However Firefox is ignoring the redirect and actually resubmitting the form after showing the warning / confirmation dialog.

Is this just me or has anyone else got this issue too?

Thanks
Adam