So it seems to be intermittent - possibly something bad that I intermittently do without realising. But I did spend an hour trying to solve it last night without any luck.

Regards
Adam

Martin Gainty on 31/03/09 03:46, wrote:
In Firefox
so if I am on Investran and am redirected to cyberspaceroad
I then (login) to <welcome-file> on cyberspaceroad on refresh I am redirected to original Investran

Can you see which redirect code is returned (301,307) and which method(POST/GET)
?
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 02:59:01 +0100
From: ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: post-redirect-get in Firefox

I think this is likely to be nothing to do with struts but rather with firefox, however trawling the net for firefox info on the subject hasn't yielded anything interesting.

I noticed a while back that my redirects are not replacing the history in the browser - firefox in particular, but not opera.

If I submit a form, then the redirect response is retured and the browser fetches the appropriate page.

Normally if I hit Refresh, it should just refetch the last page. However Firefox is ignoring the redirect and actually resubmitting the form after showing the warning / confirmation dialog.