I have a struts 2 (version 2.1.6) portlet that I keep seeing
intermittent problems with the session being wiped out. Each time this
happens I see the following messages in the log:

DEBUG [Thread-57] interceptor.PortletStateInterceptor.[] Apr/10 14:26:57
- Won't restore stack from event phase since it's a proper PRG request
DEBUG [Thread-57] PermitBaseAction.[] Apr/10 14:26:57 - session = {}

I'm not sure what is going on here. In the event phase just prior to
this render phase, my session is populated but then the "...proper RPG
request"  happens and my session is gone. I'm assuming that the portlet
plugin gets into an invalid/mixed up state. But what would cause this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Todd Kofford
tkoff...@ku.edu
University of Kansas - IT