Thanks for your suggestion Andras. Strangely that approach is not working for me. Ideally, I'd like to have the option of different fields included for different actions w/ in the same package.

--john

Andras Balogh wrote:
Hi John,

I had the same problem with excludeProperties, what worked for me is to add the param to the
interceptor-ref tag and NOT to the result:

<interceptor-ref name="json" >
 <param name="enableSMD">true</param>
 <param name="excludeProperties">
  .*Collection
 </param>
</interceptor-ref>

Best regards,
Andras.

john.c.cartwri...@noaa.gov wrote:
Hello All,

I'm trying to use jsonplugin 0.32 w/ struts 2.0.14 and it seems that the
includeProperties parameter is being ignored. My configuration looks like:

         <result type="json">
            <param name="excludeNullProperties">true</param>
            <param name="includeProperties">
            items.*\.name
            </param>
         </result>

Can someone please help me w/ what might be wrong?

Thanks!

--john