Sort of.  The way that I've achieved something similar to what you seem to
be asking is to define a bunch of Global Results in struts.xml that define
common actions that the interceptors may need to invoke (like reset-password
or invalid-input), then instead of chaining to the action in the
interceptor, just return the name of the global result and you've
effectively called that action.
  (*Chris*)