I actually would like to make a custom tag out of this as I think it might
be helpful to others as well.  However, I cant find any good documentation
on how to create one.  I have 'Struts2 web 2.0 projects' book by Ian Roughly
and it does not show how to create your own custom tags.

I believe If I were to create a custom tag for this I will take most of the
code from the iterator tag and just add a few bits to it?

Can someone please just exaplain some steps that are involved in making a
custom tag?

Thanks
-bhaarat