trainers eat,work and sleep their topic 24/7

in 02 the market here dropped to 0 i took on teaching a  Electrical Design
course where i was designing a circuits thank GOD for Mathworks Cad program to
put forth a good design but I dont design circuits for Trident class subs as
some of my class members worked at GD were doing on a daily basis
for me going to the books repeatedly allowed me to stay *one step ahead* of the
course curriculae

granted Struts is extensive (but not as extensive as Spring) so most of us can
still get 8 hours/sleep per nite
Rod and Juergen are handling SpringFactories,MVC pattern design and
prototypeVsSingleton types, swapping Struts taglibs for JSF and vice-versa
while getting by on 2 hours/sleep and speaking at least 3 different languages!

the better instructors gauge class flow and say I'll get back to you and hold
to that promise that you should never leave a student hanging
granted we cant all be stephen hawking but you would need to adhere to these
basic requirements
0)order the classes to build on each other ..start with funamentals and iterate
forward using the fundamentals
1)teach a subject every week that the students can use in their present
situation
2)keep the typeA students occupied with 'special projects'
try to get a J2EE project operational on Mono on BSDUnix will keep your most
most driven engineers and techs
wes-I cant speak for Motorola 64k code (MAC) as i have yet to coded for that
platform but it sounds challenging
does Struts work on Motorola

Price:
Bruce works in a subsidised public environment..the rest of us are closer to
corporate life where ALL costs are scrutinised down to the penny
since budgets are extremely tight..the instructor needs to readily demonstrate
if you take my course you will double your output with facts and figures and
testimony to justify..5,000 is too much except for the likes of Gates and
Ellison

Wes:
our new prez is anxious to retrain laid off workers to get them working
again..Ohio has a potential market of
thousands of new recruits.. most schools have at least 1 individual who handles
how to get money from bureaucracy
FAFSA/Pell/BEOG ..i would look at US Dept of Education as a viable funding
source for your location.. some links:
http://www.brookings.edu/opinions/2009/0108_stimulus_package_burtless.aspx
http://www.educationgrant.com/blog/

Scott et al: like to hear some more about this as this is a GREAT idea
Anyone else?
Martin Gainty

Diese Nachricht ist vertraulich. Sollten Sie nicht der vorgesehene Empfaenger
sein, so bitten wir hoeflich um eine Mitteilung. Jede unbefugte Weiterleitung
oder Fertigung einer Kopie ist unzulaessig. Diese Nachricht dient lediglich dem
Austausch von Informationen und entfaltet keine rechtliche Bindungswirkung.
Aufgrund der leichten Manipulierbarkeit von E-Mails koennen wir keine Haftung
fuer den Inhalt uebernehmen.
Ce message est confidentiel et peut être privilégié. Si vous n'êtes pas le
destinataire prévu, nous te demandons avec bonté que pour satisfaire informez
l'expéditeur. N'importe quelle diffusion non autorisée ou la copie de ceci est
interdite. Ce message sert à l'information seulement et n'aura pas n'importe
quel effet légalement obligatoire. Étant donné que les email peuvent facilement
être sujets à la manipulation, nous ne pouvons accepter aucune responsabilité
pour le contenu fourni.