Bhaarat Sharma wrote:
I've been doing struts2 for about 2 years, although I dont know everything
about it but I have been able to get the stuff done.  Most of the stuff I
learned was from Struts2 in action book and this mailing list!

Lately I've been intrigued by the XXX on Rails framework, be it Ruby or
Groovy.  So I am planning to sit down and teach myself Grails.

Don't think that Grails is simply an RoR clone--they're similar in name, different in philosophy.

What other Frameworks have you learned before/after Struts2?

Too many to list.

Apart from Java, What other languages have you been involved in?

Too many to list, but I'm a Lisp and Smalltalk oldbie, and both have influenced my approach to programming. Lately I'm primarily Java, Ruby, and Smalltalk, but Clojure will probably bring be back into the Lisp fold.

Dave