Thanks brother!  Do you know of a decent JSP ---> Freemarker converter? I
sort of wondered why the config-browser plug in was using Freemarker.  It
really sucks when something like this rears it ugly head and brings
productivity to a screeching halt!

P.S. And I really thought I was going to have time this evening for that
Harley ride up the river road!

Peace,
Scott