Yeah, I can't remember when it was added, but the 'struts' element in
struts-plugin.xml can take an attribute called 'order'

Take a look at the osgi and convention plugin, they are the only two
using it... But, I think they were the problem before, OSGi needed to
be loaded before convention for the two to work together properly.

-Wes

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 11:16 AM, Dale Newfield<d...@newfield.org> wrote:
> Musachy Barroso wrote:
>>
>> You might want to take a look at this:
>>
>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/S2PLUGINS/Embedded+JSP+Plugin
>>
>> fresh from the oven, early adopters wanted ;)
>
> Did we ever come up with a way to order the loading of plugins so that
> interdependencies can be properly resolved?  I.E.:  Can one write a plugin
> that uses the capabilities of this plugin and ensure that it will be loaded
> only after the dependency?
>
> -Dale

Wes Wannemacher

Head Engineer, WanTii, Inc.