Peter Phillips wrote:
From Rajeev's earlier emails:

"I am developing an application which does not need to use sessions at all."
"I opened some pages on my application and found there was one session
created for my browser and others for other clients, So I guess this
has nothing to do with JMeter. Sessions are being created for every
client."

Therefore I think adding page session="false" is the correct solution
in his case and he has no need for the cookie listener in JMeter as no
cookies will be created!

While I did misunderstand the original post, my statement still stands--if you want the JMeter tests to run as a real client would, the tests need to emulate the client. Unless every user has cookies disabled then the tests won't (necessarily) run the same way.

Dave