----- Original Message ----

Hi Alex,

I don't mean to advice you on adding more complexity to your project but Mike
Baranski and I were discussing about using/getting the ResourceBundle from DB
backend instead.  He had one working:

"Here you go, this is what I did.  I don't know if it's the "best" way, but
it works:

http://mikeski.net/site/node/37

Mike."

I had planned on using DB backend instead solely so that anyone with the proper
privileges via the web UI can add/change the texts.  You only need to provide
the proper db structure and key for the texts.  If you do implement DB backend,
IMHO, I think it will give you more flexibility for the future and less of the
menial work ;), especially when they (your boss and/or client(s)) decide to use
additional language.

Regards,
Tommy