I want to send a user to the welcome page if they don't have something
set in their session.

I have an interceptor that works fine otherwise.  It returns either
invocation.invoke() OR it returns Action.LOGIN.  Problem is that I
can't get the LOGIN result to map properly. How is this done?  I've
tried specifying a global-result in the struts.xml in the package but
no dice. It still doesn't send the user to the welcome page, instead
it prompts for userid/password which is not at all what I had in mind.

Anybody got a clue regarding this?  A friend says it is related to
global forwards.

Jim C.