Hi Hanen,
firstly I see no attachements, maybe because they are deleted by
mailing list itself.
Secondly, if the problem You have is hard to explain,
then maybe You have trouble to understand it.

If You want to understand your problem better You need to shrink it to
minimum size,
best if this will be one action, one jsp, and one form.
Then keep in mind that Struts is based on HTTP, that give some restrictions,
and also remember how Struts workflow is done.
Ajax is also based on HTTP and the same restrictions apply.

Then try to describe your problem again,
but before sending it give it to someone else who will read it for You
and check if there is anything thats important.

These all are just general best practises to write a post on mailing list.
Keep in mind that if people doesn't understand your post they simply
tend to skip it,
or if some one like David have more time or more good will they ask
for more details.

At the end, i read your question two times,
and i don't understand what You are trying to achieve,
maybe that's me who is not bright enought,
but that's definitively your problem You want to solve.

Best greetings,
Paweł Wielgus.