I did check those to see if they had anything to do with it, but those aren't
the problem. I literally copied them straight from another page in the same
web app that I'm adding my page to. The page I'm doing is part of a larger
web app that already has a number of jsp pages which include struts tags and
work perfectly fine, but when I use the tags I totally lose all of the
rendering. It's very odd, and I don't understand how I'm running into this
problem based on what I've been reading about how to make your jsp pages and
use strugs tags.