Nothing else from the html taglib, that is. Like I said, it's not just that
the html taglib tags do not render, it's that when I do use them, the rest
of the previously functioning html and jsp no longer get rendered either,
and that's my real concern, because I feel that might have something to do
with why my ActionForm never gets data from the jsp page.