Other native apps. The Java apps are being migrated from a 32-bit environment (WinXP and Java 32-bit + Struts 1.1), and they worked there. I don't want to point to any one thing, since every part of the equation is a newer version of what was there before, but at this point the only things that can't use the connections are the web apps. Have you tried an all 64-bit setup with ODBC?

TG

Patrick J Kobly wrote:
Do you have other Java apps working, or just other native apps?

PK

Todd Grigsby wrote:

It's all 64-bit, installed correctly enough to work from other apps. I will try the Sun forums.

TG