Alex,

just checked my code again and it required me to handle the parameters myself -
i added some code into the prepare method and checked request parameters and
updated the arraylist myself (it was a while ago i had this problem).

In struts1 it would have worked, i couldn't get it to work properly in struts2
even though forum suggestions etc say it should work.

Apologies for my initial email.

adam