Hi Girish and Pawal,

Thanks for the help, the copy and paste worked, the error i am getting is
that the code works on :8080 port and not via apache,

Some of the code gets delivered by 80 apache though, the one which is
supposed to be worked via web.xml like url rewrite.
I guess some error with configuration of apache will look at that,
Any pointers to learn Ant. any link?

Thanks for the help.
thanks
abhishek