Hi Mark,

To implement security across multiples applications (Struts or non Struts), you will have to rely on the container. The container is really the best way to go if you want to implement a cross applications sign-on.

Now, about your specific question, I guess we are missing some specifics to be able to answer. You will basically have all your login pages (L1,L2,L3... ) and I will assume that they all point to that central authentication component. Or do you call the component that does the authentication another way? Is it a web service? A post to a URL? And after that, this component will probably accept a parameter telling him where to redirect the user.

Which authentication component are you planning on using? We are using Get Access from Entrust, that has this single sign on and authentication capabilities is your product the same type of product?

Denis