Hi,

I use to do this "manually" with javascript, didn't know it was part of s:form tag. So today I decided to give it a try but it is not working for me... how does this works? Does it need some plugin or additional config to make it work? Is it compatible with jquery, which I include in every page in a tile?

BTW, even if this is a little off-topic, can somebody explain me the advantages of using jquery plugin vs. jquery used normally? And Dojo, which is used by struts ajax tags? I'm a little bit confused over this things, maybe I'll just forget js / ajax integration within s2 and just use jquery the "normal" way, as I recall users of this list suggesting preciselly this.

Hi Lu,
does this help http://struts.apache.org/2.1.8.1/docs/form.html ?
Search for  focusElement in this text.

Best greetings,