Good morning List,

I use to do this "manually" with javascript, didn't know it was part of
s:form tag. So today I decided to give it a try but it is not working
for me... how does this works? Does it need some plugin or additional
config to make it work?

I tried focusElement as shown in "id of element that will receive the focus when page loads."

No luck; it doesn't work for me either :-(

<s:form theme="simple" focusElement="col1"... >
   <s:textfield name="col1" id="col1" />
... ...
</s:form>

col1 is not focused.

Any clue and comments how "s:form" setups focus as default? struts1 html:form just saying focus, why s:form does not support this?

Thank you,
--
Lu Ying

Hi Lu,