On 7/20/10 11:48 AM, Emi Lu wrote:
It seems that "s:param" does not work well when more than one s:param is
assigned.

I use multiple param tags inside url tags all over the place. It does work. I would suggest running your application inside a debugger to find out what exactly is not working for you. One thing I would suggest is eliminating ambiguities -- value fields (for example) are going to be interpreted as OGNL, so if you want the ognl expression contents, then value="%{contents}" and if you want the string contents, then value="%{'contents'}".

-Dale