:)

In fact the reason I do not want to use tag now is that I do not want
everything done by the framework,since I am new in struts2,so I want to
learn struts step by step,I always thought that unless we know how the
framework work we can not take the  most advantage of it.

When I know the work mechanism of the action mapping,then I will use the tag
:)