Hello,

> I still don't believe using a framework-defined method, whose intent
is to
> return a string result name, to load data is an expressive design.

Are you saying that input methods shouldn't have any logic in and just
return the string of the result. If that's the case where should you
retrieve those list values? What other alternatives do I have? The only
other one that comes to my mind is Preparable and action tag.

About Preparable interface and input field repopulation there is
something that I don't get it. When you submit the form data to the
action the Preparable (prepare method) will be executed regardless of
validation. So in the cases where the validation is going to be
successful why would you want to retrieve the input lists values or
other stuff for the input result if you are not even going to use it.
Isn't that unnecessary overhead?

Alfredo Osorio