Hi,

We are working in a new project using struts2 + spring + hibernate. We have
many packages defined in struts.xml, one for module. We have configured
spring using this guide:
http://struts.apache.org/2.0.14/docs/spring-plugin.html, where you define
one spring context (using the context param: contextConfigLocation). Is it
possible to define a different spring context for each struts package?

Thanks in advance,
  Josep Maria

--
Grupo AIA - http://www.aia.es