Well, I have no CLA but I will contribute what I may.

Beez
r 5347

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Newton [mailto:davelnew...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2011 11:42 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Multiple Submit Buttons problem in Struts2

I kind of thought the ability to submit to specific action methods was
well-known, but perhaps you're correct, as this thread indicates (to my
chagrin).

There are a number of things in the wiki that need updating; I'll
probably start compiling a list from previous threads and open JIRA
issues. The cool thing is that anybody with a CLA on file can help. (The
uncool thing is that we get that kind of help more rarely than might be
optimal.)

Dave

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 11:33 AM, Biesbrock, Kevin
<biesbrock.ke...@aoins.com
> wrote:

> Should this be included in documentation as a more complex example of
> Struts2?  Maybe an example action as well?  Just a thought.
>

> -Beez

action="customer_print"