> I am working on a Desktop application. I would like
> to use [the] Struts frame[work] in it.

Question one: why?

> Is it possible?

Sure, in a variety of ways. Most of them don't seem like a good idea.

> Please explain me if yes , how to implement.

Struts 1 or Struts 2? If Struts 1, I really wouldn't bother. If Struts
2, implement an action-based application. Struts 2 is a web layer on
top of the action pattern implementation provided by XWork. You'd put
a Swing layer on top of that. Doesn't mean it's a good idea.

You could also just write a self-contained web app, served with an
embedded server, and open a browser window, too.

> If not why ?

Because there are better solutions; Struts is pretty web-centric.

Dave