I am having a difficult time finding documentation on how to integrate
Struts 2 and Velocity.  Can the Struts2 community offer any aid?  I'm
asking here first because it was recommended I use Velocity by a member
of this group.

I found the Velocity taglib that seems like it would be exactly what I'm
looking for but it appears to only be supported in Struts1?  'what I'm
looking for' is this:

I'm working on a legacy system that is built on jsp.  In one of the jsps
I need to include a velocity template.  The template does not require
access to any dynamic data.

Please help point me in the right direction.

Beez